TACD2 peptide (ab94390)
- Product nameTACD2 peptideSee all TACD2 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94390 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Cell surface glycoprotein Trop 2
- Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-2
- Cell surface glycoprotein Trop2
- Epithelial glycoprotein 1
- GA733 1
- M1S 1
- Membrane component chromosome 1 surface marker 1
- Pancreatic carcinoma marker protein GA733 1
- Pancreatic carcinoma marker protein GA733-1
- Pancreatic carcinoma marker protein GA7331
- TACD 2
- TACSTD 2
- Trop 2
- Tumor associated calcium signal transducer 2 precursor
- Tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 2
- FunctionMay function as a growth factor receptor.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta, pancreatic carcinoma cell lines.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TACSTD2 are the cause of gelatinous drop-like corneal dystrophy (GDLD) [MIM:204870]; also known as lattice corneal dystrophy type III. GDLD is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by grayish corneal amyloid deposits that cause severe visual impairment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EPCAM family.
Contains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for TACD2 peptide (ab94390)
ab94390 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.