Anti-TARBP1 antibody (ab42871)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Not yet tested in other applications.
- FunctionProbable S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyltransferase which methylates RNA molecules such as tRNAs. In case of infection by HIV-1, it binds to the loop region of TAR RNA, a region also bound by RNA polymerase II. Binding of TARBP1 and RNA polymerase II to HIV-1 TAR RNA is mutually exclusive, suggesting that TARBP1 may function alone or in conjunction with HIV-1 Tat to disengage RNA polymerase II from HIV-1 TAR RNA. May act by methylating HIV-1 TAR RNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RNA methyltransferase TrmH family.
- FLJ30482 antibodyProbable methyltransferase TARBP1 antibodyTAR (HIV) RNA Binding Protein 1 antibody
- TAR antibodyTAR RNA Binding Protein 1 antibodyTAR RNA loop binding protein antibodyTAR RNA-binding protein 1 antibodyTAR RNA-binding protein of 185 kDa antibodyTARB1_HUMAN antibodyTARBP1 antibodyTRM3 antibodyTRP-185 antibodyTRP185 antibody
References for Anti-TARBP1 antibody (ab42871)
ab42871 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.