Anti-TAS2R40 antibody (ab65510)
- Product nameAnti-TAS2R40 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TAS2R40
- SpecificitySpecific for TAS2R40
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide as a part of human TAS2R40 conjugated to immunogenic carrier protein
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65510 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/4000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/4000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/4000.|
- RelevanceTAS2R40 is a gustducin-coupled receptor implicated in the perception of bitter compounds in the oral cavity and the gastrointestinal tract. It signals through PLCB2 and the calcium-regulated cation channel TRPM5.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- G protein coupled receptor 60 antibodyGPR60 antibodyMGC126844 antibody
- MGC126846 antibodyT2R40 antibodyT2R58 antibodyTaste receptor type 2 member 40 antibody
References for Anti-TAS2R40 antibody (ab65510)
ab65510 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.