Anti-TATA binding protein TBP antibody [mAbcam 51841] - Nuclear Loading Control and ChIP Grade (ab51841)
Publishing research using ab51841? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab51841 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Narasimamurthy R et al. Circadian clock protein cryptochrome regulates the expression of proinflammatory cytokines. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:12662-7 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22778400
- Darrabie MD et al. AMPK and substrate availability regulate creatine transport in cultured cardiomyocytes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 300:E870-6 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21364119
- Verma S et al. Selenoprotein K knockout mice exhibit deficient calcium flux in immune cells and impaired immune responses. J Immunol 186:2127-37 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21220695
- Wang Y et al. Comprehensive Study in the Inhibitory Effect of Berberine on Gene Transcription, Including TATA Box. PLoS One 6:e23495 (2011). WB, ChIP ; Rat . PubMed: 21887260
- Van Dessel N et al. The phosphatase interactor NIPP1 regulates the occupancy of the histone methyltransferase EZH2 at Polycomb targets. Nucleic Acids Res 38:7500-12 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20671031
- Conner JR et al. IRAK1BP1 inhibits inflammation by promoting nuclear translocation of NF-kappaB p50. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:11477-82 (2010). PubMed: 20534545
- Wang P et al. Global analysis of H3K4 methylation defines MLL family member targets and points to a role for MLL1-mediated H3K4 methylation in the regulation of transcriptional initiation by RNA polymerase II. Mol Cell Biol 29:6074-85 (2009). ChIP/Chip ; Mouse . PubMed: 19703992
- Thayyullathil F et al. Rapid reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation induced by curcumin leads to caspase-dependent and -independent apoptosis in L929 cells. Free Radic Biol Med 45:1403-12 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18762247