Anti-TBLR1 antibody - ChIP Grade (ab24550)
- Product nameAnti-TBLR1 antibody - ChIP GradeSee all TBLR1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TBLR1 - ChIP Grade
- SpecificityDoes not cross-react with TBL1.
- Tested applicationsChIP, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Positive controlHeLa nuclear extract
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24550 in the following tested applications.
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).|
- FunctionF-box-like protein involved in the recruitment of the ubiquitin/19S proteasome complex to nuclear receptor-regulated transcription units. Plays an essential role in transcription activation mediated by nuclear receptors. Probably acts as integral component of the N-Cor corepressor complex that mediates the recruitment of the 19S proteasome complex, leading to the subsequent proteasomal degradation of N-Cor complex, thereby allowing cofactor exchange, and transcription activation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat EBI family.
Contains 1 F-box-like domain.
Contains 1 LisH domain.
Contains 8 WD repeats.
- DomainThe F-box-like domain is related to the F-box domain, and apparently displays the same function as component of ubiquitin E3 ligase complexes.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- C21 antibodyDC42 antibodyF box like/WD repeat containing protein TBL1XR1 antibody
- F-box-like/WD repeat-containing protein TBL1XR1 antibodyFLJ12894 antibodyIRA1 antibodynuclear receptor co-repressor/HDAC3 complex subunit antibodyNuclear receptor corepressor/HDAC3 complex subunit antibodyNuclear receptor corepressor/HDAC3 complex subunit TBLR1 antibodyTBL1 related protein 1 antibodyTBL1-related protein 1 antibodyTBL1R_HUMAN antibodyTBL1XR1 antibodyTransducin (beta) like 1 X linked receptor 1 antibodyTransducin beta like 1X related protein 1 antibodyTransducin beta-like 1X-related protein 1 antibody
Anti-TBLR1 antibody - ChIP Grade images
Anti-TBLR1 antibody - ChIP Grade (ab24550) at 1/2000 dilution + HeLa nuclear extract
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab24550 used in Immunoprecipitation.Lysate prepared from human lung carcinoma cells was loaded at 500µg. The immunoprecipitation step was performed using Protein G. 50% of the immunoprecipitated material was loaded on each lane. Membrane was blocked with blocking buffer (PBS+ 5% non fat milk powder) for 1 hour at room temperature followed by incubation with ab24550 in blocking buffer plus 0.1% Tween-20 overnight (around 16 hours) at 4 degree centigrade. Blot was washed thrice in PBS plus 0.1% Tween-20, followed by incubation with anti-rabbit IgG HRPO in blocking buffer plus 0.1% Tween-20 at room temperature for 1 hour. Blot was washed thrice in PBS plus 0.1% Tween-20, followed by ECL detection of reactive bands.
References for Anti-TBLR1 antibody - ChIP Grade (ab24550)
This product has been referenced in:
- Landt SG et al. ChIP-seq guidelines and practices of the ENCODE and modENCODE consortia. Genome Res 22:1813-31 (2012). IP . Read more (PubMed: 22955991) »
- Liu Y et al. Identification of genes differentially expressed in human primary lung squamous cell carcinoma. Lung Cancer 56:307-17 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17316888) »