Anti-TCCR antibody (ab5996)
- Product nameAnti-TCCR antibodySee all TCCR primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TCCR
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: SGYEKHFLPTPEELG, corresponding to amino acids 611-625 of Human TCCR.
- Positive controlHuman spleen tissue lysate.
- General notesStable for one year.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5996 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa.Can be blocked with TCCR peptide (ab39872).|
- FunctionReceptor for IL27. Requires IL6ST/gp130 to mediate signal transduction in response to IL27. This signaling system acts through STAT3 and STAT1. Involved in the regulation of Th1-type immune responses. Also appears to be involved in innate defense mechanisms.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lymphoid tissues such as spleen, lymph nodes and peripheral blood leukocytes. Weakly expressed in other tissues examined including heart, brain, fetal and adult lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, kidney and colon. In the lymphoid system, higher level expression in CD4+ T-cell subsets than in CD8+ T-cell subsets. Also weaker expression in CD19+ B-cells and monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 2 subfamily.
Contains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
- DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Class I cytokine receptor antibodyCRL1 antibodyCytokine receptor-like 1 antibody
- I27RA_HUMAN antibodyIL-27 receptor subunit alpha antibodyIL-27R subunit alpha antibodyIL-27R-alpha antibodyIL-27RA antibodyIL27R alpha antibodyIL27R antibodyIl27ra antibodyInterleukin 27 receptor alpha chain precursor antibodyInterleukin 27 receptor antibodyInterleukin-27 receptor subunit alpha antibodyProtein CRL1 antibodyT cell cytokine receptor type 1 antibodyTCCR antibodyType 1 T cell cytokine receptor antibodyType I T-cell cytokine receptor antibodyWSX-1 antibodyWSX1 antibodyZcytoR1 antibody
Anti-TCCR antibody images
Anti-TCCR antibody (ab5996) at 1 µg/ml + Human spleen tissue lysate
ab5996 at 5µg/ml staining TCCR in human spleen tissue by IHC
Immunofluorescence of TCCR in Human Spleen cells using ab5996 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-TCCR antibody (ab5996)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sugiyama N et al. Amelioration of human lupus-like phenotypes in MRL/lpr mice by overexpression of interleukin 27 receptor alpha (WSX-1). Ann Rheum Dis 67:1461-7 (2008). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 18094002) »
- Takeda A et al. WSX-1 over-expression in CD4(+) T cells leads to hyperproliferation and cytokine hyperproduction in response to TCR stimulation. Int Immunol 17:889-97 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15908443) »