Anti-TCEA1 antibody (ab113215)
- Product nameAnti-TCEA1 antibodySee all TCEA1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TCEA1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from a region between residues 1 to 50 of Human TCEA1 (NP_006747.1).
- Positive controlHuman breast carcinoma and Human colon carcinoma FFPE slides.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99.81% Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113215 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended. Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.|
- FunctionNecessary for efficient RNA polymerase II transcription elongation past template-encoded arresting sites. The arresting sites in DNA have the property of trapping a certain fraction of elongating RNA polymerases that pass through, resulting in locked ternary complexes. Cleavage of the nascent transcript by S-II allows the resumption of elongation from the new 3'-terminus.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TCEA1 may be a cause of salivary gland pleiomorphic adenomas (PA) . Pleiomorphic adenomas are the most common benign epithelial tumors of the salivary gland. Translocation t(3;8)(p21;q12) with PLAG1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFS-II family.
Contains 1 TFIIS central domain.
Contains 1 TFIIS N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 TFIIS-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- GTF2S antibodySII antibodyTCEA antibody
- Tcea1 antibodyTCEA1_HUMAN antibodyTF2S antibodyTFIIS antibodytranscription elongation factor A (SII), 1 antibodyTranscription elongation factor A protein 1 antibodyTranscription elongation factor S-II protein 1 antibodyTranscription elongation factor TFIIS.o antibody
Anti-TCEA1 antibody images
ab113215 at a 1/100 dilution staining TCEA1 in Human breast carcinoma by immunohistochemistry (FFPE section). Detection: DAB staining
References for Anti-TCEA1 antibody (ab113215)
ab113215 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.