Anti-TCEAL1 antibody (ab77661)
- Product nameAnti-TCEAL1 antibodySee all TCEAL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to TCEAL1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Recombinant Fragment
Recombinant fragment: MDKPRKENEE EPQSAPKTDE ERPPVEHSPE KQSPEEQSSE EQSSEEEFFP EELLPELLPE MLLSEERPPQ EGLSRKDLFE GRPPMEQPPC GVGKHKLEEG , corresponding to amino acids 1-100 of Human TCEAL1 with tag (NP_001006640)
- Positive controlTCEAL1 transfected 293T cell lysate; Recombinant fragment of human TCEAL1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77661 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation. Modulates various viral and cellular promoters in a promoter context-dependent manner. For example, transcription from the FOS promoter is increased, while Rous sarcoma virus (RSV) long terminal repeat (LTR) promoter activity is repressed. Does not bind DNA directly.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined. Highly expressed in heart, ovary, prostate and skeletal muscle. Moderately expressed in brain, placenta, testis and small intestine. Weakly expressed in lung, liver and spleen. Expressed in several cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFS-II family. TFA subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-36 and Ser-37 is critical for transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Highly similar to gene pp21 protein [H.sapiens] antibodyNuclear phosphoprotein p21/SIIR antibodyp21 antibody
- pp21 antibodySIIR antibodyTCAL1_HUMAN antibodyTCEA like protein 1 antibodyTCEA-like protein 1 antibodyTCEAL1 antibodyTranscription elongation factor A (SII) like 1 antibodyTranscription elongation factor A protein like 1 antibodyTranscription elongation factor A protein-like 1 antibodyTranscription elongation factor S II protein like 1 antibodyTranscription elongation factor S-II protein-like 1 antibody
Anti-TCEAL1 antibody images
Anti-TCEAL1 antibody (ab77661) at 5 µg/ml + Recombinant fragment of human TCEAL1 at 0.2 µg
Goat anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
All lanes : Anti-TCEAL1 antibody (ab77661) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : TCEAL1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TCEAL1 antibody (ab77661)
ab77661 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.