Anti-TCEAL6 antibody (ab68242)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68242 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFS-II family. TFA subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- TCAL6_HUMAN antibody
- TCEA like protein 6 antibody
- TCEA-like protein 6 antibody
- Tceal3 antibody
- TCEAL6 antibody
- Transcription elongation factor A (SII) like 3 antibody
- Transcription elongation factor A (SII) like 6 antibody
- Transcription elongation factor A protein like 6 antibody
- Transcription elongation factor A protein-like 6 antibody
- Transcription elongation factor S II protein like 6 antibody
- Transcription elongation factor S-II protein-like 6 antibody
Anti-TCEAL6 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-TCEAL6 antibody (ab68242) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TCEAL6 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TCEAL6 antibody (ab68242)
ab68242 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.