Anti-TFB1M antibody (ab106774)
- Product nameAnti-TFB1M antibodySee all TFB1M primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to TFB1M
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: C-ELKRRKSKNEEKE, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 325-337 of Human TFB1M (NP_057104.2)
- Positive controlA431 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Nucleotide metabolism
- Molecular processes
- Mitochondrial transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106774 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).|
- FunctionS-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyltransferase which specifically dimethylates mitochondrial 12S rRNA at the conserved stem loop. Also required for basal transcription of mitochondrial DNA, probably via its interaction with POLRMT and TFAM. Stimulates transcription independently of the methyltransferase activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Variations in TFB1M may influence the clinical expression of aminoglycoside-induced deafness caused by the A1555G mutation in the mitochondrial 12S rRNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. rRNA adenine N(6)-methyltransferase family. KsgA subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- N'-adenosyl(rRNA) dimethyltransferase 1 antibodyCGI75 antibodyDimethyladenosine transferase 1 antibody
- Dimethyladenosine transferase 1, mitochondrial antibodyh-mtTFB antibodyh-mtTFB1 antibodyhmtTFB antibodyhmtTFB1 antibodyhTFB1M antibodyhTFB1M antibodyMitochondrial 12S rRNA dimethylase 1 antibodyMitochondrial 12S rRNA dimethylase 1 antibodymitochondrial antibodyMitochondrial dimethyladenosine transferase 1 antibodyMitochondrial transcription factor B1 antibodyMitochondrial transcription factor B1 antibodymtTFB1 antibodymtTFB1 antibodyS-adenosylmethionine-6-N' antibodyTfb1m antibodyTFB1M_HUMAN antibodyTranscription factor B1 mitochondrial antibody
Anti-TFB1M antibody images
Anti-TFB1M antibody (ab106774) at 0.3 µg/ml + A431 cell lysate at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 1 hour
References for Anti-TFB1M antibody (ab106774)
ab106774 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.