Anti-TFB2M antibody (ab107685)
- Product nameAnti-TFB2M antibodySee all TFB2M primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TFB2M
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 375-404 of Human TFB2M (NP_071761.1).
- Positive controlWiDr cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Nucleotide metabolism
- Molecular processes
- Mitochondrial transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107685 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 100 - 500 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- FunctionS-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyltransferase which specifically dimethylates mitochondrial 12S rRNA at the conserved stem loop. Also required for basal transcription of mitochondrial DNA, probably via its interaction with POLRMT and TFAM. Stimulates transcription independently of the methyltransferase activity. Compared to TFB1M, it activates transcription of mitochondrial DNA more efficiently, while it has less methyltransferase activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. rRNA adenine N(6)-methyltransferase family. KsgA subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- N''-adenosyl(rRNA) dimethyltransferase 2 antibody S adenosylmethionine 6 N', N' adenosyl(rRNA) dimethyltransferase 2 antibodyDimethyladenosine transferase 2 antibody
- FLJ22661 antibodyFLJ23182 antibodyh-mtTFB antibodyh-mtTFB2 antibodyHCV NS5A transactivated protein 5 antibodyHCV NS5A-transactivated protein 5 antibodyHepatitis C virus NS5A-transactivated protein 5 antibodyHkp1 antibodyhTFB2M antibodyMitochondrial 12S rRNA dimethylase 2 antibodymitochondrial antibodyMitochondrial dimethyladenosine transferase 2 antibodyMitochondrial transcription factor B2 antibodymtTFB antibodymtTFB2 antibodyNS5ATP5 antibodyS-adenosylmethionine-6-N'' antibodyTFB2M antibodyTFB2M_HUMAN antibodyTranscription Factor B2 antibodyTranscription factor B2 mitochondrial antibody
Anti-TFB2M antibody images
Anti-TFB2M antibody (ab107685) at 1/100 dilution + WiDr cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
References for Anti-TFB2M antibody (ab107685)
ab107685 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.