Anti-TFE3 antibody (ab93808)
- Product nameAnti-TFE3 antibodySee all TFE3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TFE3
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Chinese Hamster, Elephant
Synthetic peptide from a region within amino acids 500-550 of Human TFE3 (NP_006512.2)
- Positive control
- HeLa and 293T cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93808 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscription factor that specifically recognizes and binds E-box sequences (3'-CANNTG-5'). Efficient DNA-binding requires dimerization with itself or with another MiT/TFE family member such as TFEB or MITF. In association with TFEB, activates the expression of CD40L in T-cells, thereby playing a role in T-cell-dependent antibody responses in activated CD4(+) T-cells and thymus-dependent humoral immunity. Specifically recognizes the MUE3 box, a subset of E-boxes, present in the immunoglobulin enhancer. It also binds very well to a USF/MLTF site.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous in fetal and adult tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TFE3 is found in patients with alveolar soft part sarcoma. Translocation t(X;17)(p11;q25) with ASPSCR1 forms a ASPSCR1-TFE3 fusion protein.
Note=Chromosomal aberrations involving TFE3 are found in patients with papillary renal cell carcinoma. Translocation t(X;1)(p11.2;q21.2) with PRCC; translocation t(X;1)(p11.2;p34) with PSF; inversion inv(X)(p11.2;q12) that fuses NONO to TFE3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MiT/TFE family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
modificationsSumoylated; does not affect dimerization with MITF.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- bHLH e33 antibody
- bHLHe33 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 33 antibody
- RCCP 2 antibody
- RCCP2 antibody
- RCCX1 antibody
- Renal cell carcinoma, papillary antibody
- Tcfe 3 antibody
- Tcfe3 antibody
- TFE 3 antibody
- Tfe3 antibody
- TFE3_HUMAN antibody
- TFEA antibody
- Transcription factor binding to IGHM enhancer 3 antibody
- Transcription factor E family, member A antibody
- Transcription factor E3 antibody
- Transcription factor for IgH enhancer antibody
- Transcription factor for immunoglobulin heavy chain enhancer 3 antibody
Anti-TFE3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-TFE3 antibody (ab93808) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
1 mg HeLa cell lysate was immunoprecipitated with 3µg/mg ab93808 (lane 1) or control IgG (lane 2). 20% of the immunoprecipitates were analysed by Western blot. Bands were analysed using ab93808 at 0.4µg/ml and developed using cheiluminescence.
References for Anti-TFE3 antibody (ab93808)
ab93808 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.