Anti-TGN46 antibody (ab50595)
- Product nameAnti-TGN46 antibodySee all TGN46 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TGN46
- Tested applicationsICC, WB, IP, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide: KASDYQRLDQKY conjugated to KLH by a N-terminal Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to amino acids 426-437 of Human TGN46
- Positive controlA549 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50595 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at 10 - 20 µg.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80-100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in regulating membrane traffic to and from trans-Golgi network.
- Tissue specificityIsoform TGN46 is widely expressed. Isoform TGN51 is more abundant in fetal lung and kidney. Isoform TGN48 is barely expressed in embryonic kidney and promyelocytic cells.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Primarily in trans-Golgi network. Cycles between the trans-Golgi network and the cell surface returning via endosomes.
- MGC14722 antibodyTGN 38 antibodyTGN 46 antibody
- TGN 48 antibodyTGN 51 antibodyTGN38 antibodyTGN38 homolog antibodyTGN46 antibodyTGN48 antibodyTGN51 antibodyTGOLN 2 antibodyTGOLN2 antibodyTGON2_HUMAN antibodyTrans Golgi network integral membrane protein 2 antibodyTrans Golgi network protein (46 48 51kD isoforms) antibodyTrans golgi network protein 2 antibodyTrans Golgi network protein TGN51 antibodyTrans-Golgi network integral membrane protein 2 antibodyTrans-Golgi network protein TGN51 antibodyTTGN 2 antibodyTTGN2 antibody
Anti-TGN46 antibody images
Human A549 cells were fixed and permeabilized with methanol followed by acetone fixation. Fixed cells were stained with 2.5 µg/ml ab50595. The antibody was developed with Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, FITC conjugate.
ab50595 staining human osteosarcoma (143b) cells by ICC/IF. Cells were PFA fixed and permeabilized in 0.1% Triton X-100 prior to blocking in 1% BSA for 30 minutes at 37°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/200 and incubated with the sample for 1 hour at 37°C. The secondary antibody was Alexa Fluor® 594 conjugated donkey polyclonal to rabbit diluted 1/500.
ab50595 staining TGN46 in human HeLa cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde in PBS for 10 minutes, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X100 and blocked with 2% BSA for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in 2% BSA + 0.1% Triton X100) for 2 hours at 25°C. An Alexa Fluor® 594-conjugated Goat polyclonal to mouse IgG (dilution 1/1500) was used as secondary antibody.
References for Anti-TGN46 antibody (ab50595)
This product has been referenced in:
- Vagnoni A et al. Phosphorylation of kinesin light chain 1 at serine 460 modulates binding and trafficking of calsyntenin-1. J Cell Sci 124:1032-42 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21385839) »
- Moorman NJ et al. A targeted spatial-temporal proteomics approach implicates multiple cellular trafficking pathways in human cytomegalovirus virion maturation. Mol Cell Proteomics 9:851-60 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20023299) »