Anti-TIE2 antibody [B-B48] (ab47183)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-B48
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47183 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis protein is a protein tyrosine-kinase transmembrane receptor for angiopoietin 1. It may constitute the earliest mammalian endothelial cell lineage marker. Probably regulates endothelial cell proliferation, differentiation and guides the proper patterning of endothelial cells during blood vessel formation.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in endothelial cells and their progenitors, the angioblasts. Has been directly found in placenta and lung, with a lower level in umbilical vein endothelial cells, brain and kidney.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TEK are a cause of dominantly inherited venous malformations (VMCM) [MIM:600195]; an error of vascular morphogenesis characterized by dilated, serpiginous channels.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Tie subfamily.
Contains 3 EGF-like domains.
Contains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation is induced by ANGPT1 and ANGPT2. ANGPT1-induced phosphorylation is impaired during hypoxia. Dephosphorylated by PTPRB.
Autophosphorylation at Tyr-1108 is critical for coupling downstream cell migration signal transduction pathways with ANG1 stimulation in endothelial cells.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Angiopoietin 1 receptor antibodyAngiopoietin-1 receptor antibodyCD202b antibody
- CD202b antigen antibodyEndothelial tyrosine kinase antibodyEndothelium specific receptor tyrosine kinase 2 antibodyhTIE 2 antibodyhTIE2 antibodyhTIE2 antibodyHyk antibodyp140 TEK antibodyp140 TEK antibodySoluble TIE2 variant 1 antibodySoluble TIE2 variant 2 antibodyTek antibodytek tyrosine kinase antibodyTEK tyrosine kinase endothelial antibodytek tyrosine kinase, endothelial antibodyTIE 2 antibodyTIE2_HUMAN antibodyTunica interna endothelial cell kinase antibodyTyrosine kinase with Ig and EGF homology domains 2 antibodyTyrosine protein kinase receptor TEK antibodyTyrosine protein kinase receptor TIE 2 antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase receptor TEK antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase receptor TIE-2 antibodyVenous malformations multiple cutaneous and mucosal antibodyVMCM 1 antibodyVMCM antibodyVMCM1 antibody
References for Anti-TIE2 antibody [B-B48] (ab47183)
ab47183 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.