Anti-TIMP1 antibody [102D1] (ab1827)
- Product nameAnti-TIMP1 antibody [102D1]See all TIMP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [102D1] to TIMP1
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific to 28.5 kDa protein known as TIMP-1.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
BALB/C mice were injected with recombinant human TIMP-1.
- Positive control
- Breast carcinoma
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number102D1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1827 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20026655|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. ABC method. 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 is recommended for the antigen retrieval step.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/50 - 1/100. ABC method.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20026655|
- FunctionComplexes with metalloproteinases (such as collagenases) and irreversibly inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. Also mediates erythropoiesis in vitro; but, unlike IL-3, it is species-specific, stimulating the growth and differentiation of only human and murine erythroid progenitors. Known to act on MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-7, MMP-8, MMP-9, MMP-10, MMP-11, MMP-12, MMP-13 and MMP-16. Does not act on MMP-14.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I35 (TIMP) family.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
modificationsThe activity of TIMP1 is dependent on the presence of disulfide bonds.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Clgi antibody
- Collagenase inhibitor antibody
- EPA antibody
- EPO antibody
- Erythroid Potentiating Activity antibody
- Erythroid-potentiating activity antibody
- Fibroblast collagenase inhibitor antibody
- FLJ90373 antibody
- HCI antibody
- Human Collagenase Inhibitor antibody
- Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1 antibody
- Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1 precursor antibody
- OTTHUMP00000023214 antibody
- TIMP 1 antibody
- TIMP antibody
- TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 1 antibody
- TIMP-1 antibody
- Timp1 antibody
- TIMP1 protein antibody
- TIMP1_HUMAN antibody
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase 1 antibody
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1 antibody
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases antibody
- Ttissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 erythroid potentiating activity collagenase inhibitor antibody
Anti-TIMP1 antibody [102D1] images
ab1827 - immunohistochemistry
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma stained with TIMP1, using ABC and DAB chromogen.
References for Anti-TIMP1 antibody [102D1] (ab1827)
This product has been referenced in:
- Egea V et al. Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 (TIMP-1) regulates mesenchymal stem cells through let-7f microRNA and Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E309-16 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22223664) »
- Estella C et al. Inhibition of histone deacetylase activity in human endometrial stromal cells promotes extracellular matrix remodelling and limits embryo invasion. PLoS One 7:e30508 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22291969) »