Anti-TIMP1 antibody (Biotin) (ab77848)
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in distilled water at a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77848 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant human TIMP1 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. (using 100 µl/well antibody solution). Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents ab77848 allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human TIMP1.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to TIMP1 (ab77847). Can be used as detection antibody with recommended pair. Use 100 µl/well antibody solution.|
- FunctionComplexes with metalloproteinases (such as collagenases) and irreversibly inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. Also mediates erythropoiesis in vitro; but, unlike IL-3, it is species-specific, stimulating the growth and differentiation of only human and murine erythroid progenitors. Known to act on MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-7, MMP-8, MMP-9, MMP-10, MMP-11, MMP-12, MMP-13 and MMP-16. Does not act on MMP-14.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I35 (TIMP) family.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
modificationsThe activity of TIMP1 is dependent on the presence of disulfide bonds.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Clgi antibodyCollagenase inhibitor antibodyEPA antibody
- EPO antibodyErythroid Potentiating Activity antibodyErythroid-potentiating activity antibodyFibroblast collagenase inhibitor antibodyFLJ90373 antibodyHCI antibodyHuman Collagenase Inhibitor antibodyMetalloproteinase inhibitor 1 antibodyMetalloproteinase inhibitor 1 precursor antibodyOTTHUMP00000023214 antibodyTIMP 1 antibodyTIMP antibodyTIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 1 antibodyTIMP-1 antibodyTimp1 antibodyTIMP1 protein antibodyTIMP1_HUMAN antibodyTissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase 1 antibodyTissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1 antibodyTissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases antibodyTtissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 erythroid potentiating activity collagenase inhibitor antibody
References for Anti-TIMP1 antibody (Biotin) (ab77848)
ab77848 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.