Anti-TIMP1 antibody (Biotin) (ab77848)
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in distilled water at a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77848 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant human TIMP1 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. (using 100 µl/well antibody solution). Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents ab77848 allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human TIMP1.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to TIMP1 (ab77847). Can be used as detection antibody with recommended pair. Use 100 µl/well antibody solution.|
- FunctionComplexes with metalloproteinases (such as collagenases) and irreversibly inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. Also mediates erythropoiesis in vitro; but, unlike IL-3, it is species-specific, stimulating the growth and differentiation of only human and murine erythroid progenitors. Known to act on MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-7, MMP-8, MMP-9, MMP-10, MMP-11, MMP-12, MMP-13 and MMP-16. Does not act on MMP-14.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I35 (TIMP) family.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
modificationsThe activity of TIMP1 is dependent on the presence of disulfide bonds.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Clgi antibody
- Collagenase inhibitor antibody
- EPA antibody
- EPO antibody
- Erythroid Potentiating Activity antibody
- Erythroid-potentiating activity antibody
- Fibroblast collagenase inhibitor antibody
- FLJ90373 antibody
- HCI antibody
- Human Collagenase Inhibitor antibody
- Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1 antibody
- Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1 precursor antibody
- OTTHUMP00000023214 antibody
- TIMP 1 antibody
- TIMP antibody
- TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 1 antibody
- TIMP-1 antibody
- Timp1 antibody
- TIMP1 protein antibody
- TIMP1_HUMAN antibody
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase 1 antibody
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1 antibody
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases antibody
- Ttissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 erythroid potentiating activity collagenase inhibitor antibody
References for Anti-TIMP1 antibody (Biotin) (ab77848)
ab77848 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.