Anti-TLE4 antibody (ab64833)
- Product nameAnti-TLE4 antibodySee all TLE4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TLE4
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human TLE4.
- Positive controlExtracts from Jurkat, 293 or HuvEc cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64833 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 84 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa).|
- RelevanceTLE4 (Transducin-like enhancer protein 4) is a member of the Groucho family of transcriptional corepressors and inhibits the transcriptional activation mediated by Pax5 and by beta-catenin and TCF family members in Wnt signaling.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- B lymphocyte gene 1 antibodyE(sp1) homolog Drosophila antibodyE(spI) antibody
- enhancer of split groucho 4 antibodyESG antibodyESG4 antibodyESG4 antibodyGRG4 antibodyKIAA1261 antibodyTIM antibodyTIM1 antibodytimeless (Drosophila) homolog antibodyTLE4 antibodyTransducin like enhancer protein 4 antibodytransducin-like enhancer of split 4 antibodytransducin-like enhancer of split 4 antibody
Anti-TLE4 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-TLE4 antibody (ab64833) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract at 30 µg
Lane 2 : 293 cell extract at 30 µg
Lane 3 : HuvEc cell extract at 30 µg
Lane 4 : HuvEc cell extract immunising peptide at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Observed band size : 84 kDa
ab64833 staining TLE4 in mouse (E16.5) embryonic brain tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). Tissue underwent fixation in paraformaldehyde, permeabilized in 0.3% Triton X-100 and blocked in 0.2% Gelatin for 1 hour at 25°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/100 and incubated with sample for 24 hours at 4°C. A Cy5® conjugated donkey polyclonal to rabbit IgG, diluted 1/500 was used as secondary.
References for Anti-TLE4 antibody (ab64833)
ab64833 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.