Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody [HM104] (FITC) (ab81666)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I antibody [HM104] (FITC)See all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [HM104] to TNF Receptor I (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to the extra cellular part of Mouse TNF Receptor I.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHM104
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81666 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50.|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever
Multiple sclerosis 5
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- CD120a antibody
- FPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibody
- p55 antibody
- p55-R antibody
- p60 antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- TBPI antibody
- TNF R antibody
- TNF R55 antibody
- TNF-R1 antibody
- TNF-RI antibody
- TNFAR antibody
- TNFR-I antibody
- TNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibody
- TNFR60 antibody
- TNFRI antibody
- TNFRSF1a antibody
- TNR1A_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type I antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody [HM104] (FITC) (ab81666)
ab81666 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.