Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab7630)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I antibodySee all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I
- SpecificityDoes not recognize human sTNFRp75. In ELISA formats and other immunoreactive assays, this antibody will detect the extracellular domain of the TNFRp55 found in human body fluids, particularly in the circulation, urine and supernatants of cells and synovial fluid. This antibody can be used for FACS analysis. Caution should be exhibited as the F(c) domain of the rabbit IgG molecule may interact with cells non-specifically.
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ELISA, Flow Cyt, IP, RIA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit
Recombinant human sTNFRp55 expressed in Chinese Hamster Cells.
- EpitopeExtracellular domain of the cell bound human TNFRp55
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis is an IgG preparation of whole rabbit serum purified by Protein G chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7630 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/8000 (against soluble extracellular sTNFRp55 using goat anti-rabbit HRP, ab6721).
Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IP: 1/400 - 1/800.
WB: 1/200 - 1/400 using goat anti-rabbit (HRP) ab6721.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever
Multiple sclerosis 5
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- CD120a antibody
- CD120a antigen antibody
- FPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibody
- p55 antibody
- p55 R antibody
- p55-R antibody
- p55R antibody
- p60 antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- TBPI antibody
- TNF R antibody
- TNF R I antibody
- TNF R1 antibody
- TNF R55 antibody
- TNF-R1 antibody
- TNF-RI antibody
- TNFAR antibody
- TNFR 1 antibody
- TNFR I antibody
- TNFR-I antibody
- TNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibody
- TNFR60 antibody
- TNFRI antibody
- TNFRSF1a antibody
- TNFRSF1a antibody
- TNR1A_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha receptor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor binding protein 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type I antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab7630)
ab7630 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.