Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90121)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I antibodySee all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (GLSTVPDLLL PLVLLELLVG IYPSGVIGLV PHLGDREKRD SVCPQGKYIH) of Human TNF Receptor I (NP_001056).
- Positive controlDU145 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90121 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever (FHF) [MIM:142680]: A hereditary periodic fever syndrome characterized by recurrent fever, abdominal pain, localized tender skin lesions and myalgia. Reactive amyloidosis is the main complication and occurs in 25% of cases. Note=The disease is caused by mutations affecting the gene represented in this entry.
Multiple sclerosis 5 (MS5) [MIM:614810]: A multifactorial, inflammatory, demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. Sclerotic lesions are characterized by perivascular infiltration of monocytes and lymphocytes and appear as indurated areas in pathologic specimens (sclerosis in plaques). The pathological mechanism is regarded as an autoimmune attack of the myelin sheat, mediated by both cellular and humoral immunity. Clinical manifestations include visual loss, extra-ocular movement disorders, paresthesias, loss of sensation, weakness, dysarthria, spasticity, ataxia and bladder dysfunction. Genetic and environmental factors influence susceptibility to the disease. Note=Disease susceptibility is associated with variations affecting the gene represented in this entry. An intronic mutation affecting alternative splicing and skipping of exon 6 directs increased expression of isoform 4 a transcript encoding a C-terminally truncated protein which is secreted and may function as a TNF antagonist.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- CD120a antibodyFPF antibodyMGC19588 antibody
- p55 antibodyp55-R antibodyp60 antibodyTBP1 antibodyTBPI antibodyTNF R antibodyTNF R55 antibodyTNF-R1 antibodyTNF-RI antibodyTNFAR antibodyTNFR-I antibodyTNFR1 antibodyTNFR55 antibodyTNFR60 antibodyTNFRI antibodyTNFRSF1a antibodyTNR1A_HUMAN antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type I antibodyTumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody images
Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90121) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + DU145 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
ab90121 at 10µg/ml staining TNF Receptor I in human lymphocytes by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI.
References for Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90121)
ab90121 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.