Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90121)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I antibodySee all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (GLSTVPDLLL PLVLLELLVG IYPSGVIGLV PHLGDREKRD SVCPQGKYIH) of Human TNF Receptor I (NP_001056).
- Positive control
- DU145 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90121 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever
Multiple sclerosis 5
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- CD120a antibody
- FPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibody
- p55 antibody
- p55-R antibody
- p60 antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- TBPI antibody
- TNF R antibody
- TNF R55 antibody
- TNF-R1 antibody
- TNF-RI antibody
- TNFAR antibody
- TNFR-I antibody
- TNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibody
- TNFR60 antibody
- TNFRI antibody
- TNFRSF1a antibody
- TNR1A_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type I antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody images
Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90121) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + DU145 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
ab90121 at 10µg/ml staining TNF Receptor I in human lymphocytes by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI.
References for Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90121)
ab90121 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.