Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90463)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I antibodySee all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Xenopus laevis, Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster), Monkey
Synthetic peptide derived from the sequence of mouse TNF Receptor 1
- Positive control
- Mouse brain, Rat brain, HeLa (heat shocked) or Jurkat membrane lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90463 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB (ECL): 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever
Multiple sclerosis 5
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- Entrez Gene: 282527 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 403634 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 7132 Human
- Entrez Gene: 21937 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 397020 Pig
- Entrez Gene: 25625 Rat
- Omim: 191190 Human
- SwissProt: O19131 Cow
- SwissProt: P19438 Human
- SwissProt: P25118 Mouse
- SwissProt: P50555 Pig
- SwissProt: P22934 Rat
- Unigene: 279594 Human
- Unigene: 11119 Rat
- CD120a antibody
- FPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibody
- p55 antibody
- p55-R antibody
- p60 antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- TBPI antibody
- TNF R antibody
- TNF R55 antibody
- TNF-R1 antibody
- TNF-RI antibody
- TNFAR antibody
- TNFR-I antibody
- TNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibody
- TNFR60 antibody
- TNFRI antibody
- TNFRSF1a antibody
- TNR1A_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type I antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody images
All lanes : Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90463) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa (heat shocked) cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-TNF Receptor I antibody (ab90463)
ab90463 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.