Anti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibody (ab60031)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibodySee all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I (phospho S274)
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A KLH-conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S274 of human TNFR.
- Positive control
- Mouse uterus tissue lysate; human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60031 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever
Multiple sclerosis 5
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- CD120a antibody
- CD120a antigen antibody
- FPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibody
- p55 antibody
- p55 R antibody
- p55-R antibody
- p55R antibody
- p60 antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- TBPI antibody
- TNF R antibody
- TNF R I antibody
- TNF R1 antibody
- TNF R55 antibody
- TNF-R1 antibody
- TNF-RI antibody
- TNFAR antibody
- TNFR 1 antibody
- TNFR I antibody
- TNFR-I antibody
- TNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibody
- TNFR60 antibody
- TNFRI antibody
- TNFRSF1a antibody
- TNR1A_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha receptor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor binding protein 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type I antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibody images
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue reacted with ab60031 at a dilution of 1/50. A peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody was used, followed by AEC staining.
All lanes : Anti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibody (ab60031) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : mouse uterus tissue lysate
Lane 2 : mouse uterus tissue lysate with excess amount of blocking peptide
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibody (ab60031)
ab60031 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.