Anti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibody (ab60031)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibodySee all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I (phospho S274)
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A KLH-conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S274 of human TNFR.
- Positive controlMouse uterus tissue lysate; human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60031 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever (FHF) [MIM:142680]: A hereditary periodic fever syndrome characterized by recurrent fever, abdominal pain, localized tender skin lesions and myalgia. Reactive amyloidosis is the main complication and occurs in 25% of cases. Note=The disease is caused by mutations affecting the gene represented in this entry.
Multiple sclerosis 5 (MS5) [MIM:614810]: A multifactorial, inflammatory, demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. Sclerotic lesions are characterized by perivascular infiltration of monocytes and lymphocytes and appear as indurated areas in pathologic specimens (sclerosis in plaques). The pathological mechanism is regarded as an autoimmune attack of the myelin sheat, mediated by both cellular and humoral immunity. Clinical manifestations include visual loss, extra-ocular movement disorders, paresthesias, loss of sensation, weakness, dysarthria, spasticity, ataxia and bladder dysfunction. Genetic and environmental factors influence susceptibility to the disease. Note=Disease susceptibility is associated with variations affecting the gene represented in this entry. An intronic mutation affecting alternative splicing and skipping of exon 6 directs increased expression of isoform 4 a transcript encoding a C-terminally truncated protein which is secreted and may function as a TNF antagonist.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- CD120a antibodyCD120a antigen antibodyFPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibodyp55 antibodyp55 R antibodyp55-R antibodyp55R antibodyp60 antibodyTBP1 antibodyTBPI antibodyTNF R antibodyTNF R I antibodyTNF R1 antibodyTNF R55 antibodyTNF-R1 antibodyTNF-RI antibodyTNFAR antibodyTNFR 1 antibodyTNFR I antibodyTNFR-I antibodyTNFR1 antibodyTNFR55 antibodyTNFR60 antibodyTNFRI antibodyTNFRSF1a antibodyTNR1A_HUMAN antibodyTumor necrosis factor alpha receptor antibodyTumor necrosis factor binding protein 1 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1A antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type I antibodyTumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibody images
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue reacted with ab60031 at a dilution of 1/50. A peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody was used, followed by AEC staining.
All lanes : Anti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibody (ab60031) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : mouse uterus tissue lysate
Lane 2 : mouse uterus tissue lysate with excess amount of blocking peptide
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-TNF Receptor I (phospho S274) antibody (ab60031)
ab60031 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.