Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [80M2] (ab17038)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor II antibody [80M2]See all TNF Receptor II primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [80M2] to TNF Receptor II
- SpecificityThe antibody reacts with the extracellular part of the TNF RII, it also reacts with the soluble receptor.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Does not react withMouse
This information is considered to be commercially sensitive
- Positive control
- Human lymph nodes (immunohistochemistry) or PHA activated T cells (flow cytometry).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number80M2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17038 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD 120b antibody
- CD120b antibody
- CD120b antigen antibody
- Etanercept antibody
- p75 antibody
- p75TNFR antibody
- p80 TNF alpha receptor antibody
- p80 TNF-alpha receptor antibody
- TBP-2 antibody
- TBP2 antibody
- TBPII antibody
- TNF R II antibody
- TNF R2 antibody
- TNF R75 antibody
- TNF-R2 antibody
- TNF-RII antibody
- TNFBR antibody
- TNFR 2 antibody
- TNFR-II antibody
- TNFR2 antibody
- TNFR75 antibody
- TNFR80 antibody
- TNFRII antibody
- TNFRSF 1B antibody
- TNFRSF1B antibody
- TNR1B antibody
- TNR1B_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor beta receptor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 2 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1B precursor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type II antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 2 antibody
References for Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [80M2] (ab17038)
This product has been referenced in:
- Stellwagen D et al. Differential regulation of AMPA receptor and GABA receptor trafficking by tumor necrosis factor-alpha. J Neurosci 25:3219-28 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15788779) »