Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [HM102] (FITC) (ab81672)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor II antibody [HM102] (FITC)See all TNF Receptor II primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [HM102] to TNF Receptor II (FITC)
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant protein fragment, corresponding to the extra cellular part of Mouse TNF Receptor II
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHM102
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81672 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50.|
- FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD120b antibodyp75 antibodyp75TNFR antibody
- p80 TNF alpha receptor antibodyp80 TNF-alpha receptor antibodyTBP-2 antibodyTBPII antibodyTNF R2 antibodyTNF R75 antibodyTNF-R2 antibodyTNF-RII antibodyTNFR-II antibodyTNFR80 antibodyTNFRII antibodyTNFRSF1B antibodyTNR1B_HUMAN antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor 2 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type II antibodyTumor necrosis factor-binding protein 2 antibody
References for Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [HM102] (FITC) (ab81672)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chee J et al. TNF Receptor 1 Deficiency Increases Regulatory T Cell Function in Nonobese Diabetic Mice. J Immunol 187:1702-12 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21734073) »