Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [KT30] (ab53367)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor II antibody [KT30]See all TNF Receptor II primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [KT30] to TNF Receptor II
- SpecificityDoes not react with human IgG. The antibody does react to soluble TNF Receptor II. However, it is not certain if it reacts to the receptor on the membrane.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, Indirect ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant soluble human TNFRII-Fc fusion protein
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C for up to one year. Upon use, aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberKT30
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53367 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|Indirect ELISA||I-ELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD 120b antibodyCD120b antibodyCD120b antigen antibody
- Etanercept antibodyp75 antibodyp75TNFR antibodyp80 TNF alpha receptor antibodyp80 TNF-alpha receptor antibodyTBP-2 antibodyTBP2 antibodyTBPII antibodyTNF R II antibodyTNF R2 antibodyTNF R75 antibodyTNF-R2 antibodyTNF-RII antibodyTNFBR antibodyTNFR 2 antibodyTNFR-II antibodyTNFR2 antibodyTNFR75 antibodyTNFR80 antibodyTNFRII antibodyTNFRSF 1B antibodyTNFRSF1B antibodyTNR1B antibodyTNR1B_HUMAN antibodyTumor necrosis factor beta receptor antibodyTumor necrosis factor binding protein 2 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor 2 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1B precursor antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type II antibodyTumor necrosis factor-binding protein 2 antibody
References for Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [KT30] (ab53367)
ab53367 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.