Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody (ab102741)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor II antibodySee all TNF Receptor II primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor II
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between amino acids 406-435 from the C terminal region of Human TNF Receptor II (UniProt ID: P20333).
- Positive controlMDA-MB435 cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102741 in the following tested applications.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD120b antibodyp75 antibodyp75TNFR antibody
- p80 TNF alpha receptor antibodyp80 TNF-alpha receptor antibodyTBP-2 antibodyTBPII antibodyTNF R2 antibodyTNF R75 antibodyTNF-R2 antibodyTNF-RII antibodyTNFR-II antibodyTNFR80 antibodyTNFRII antibodyTNFRSF1B antibodyTNR1B_HUMAN antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor 2 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type II antibodyTumor necrosis factor-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody images
Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody (ab102741) at 1/100 dilution + MDA-MB435 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
References for Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody (ab102741)
ab102741 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.