Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody (ab7744)
- Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor II antibodySee all TNF Receptor II primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor II
- SpecificityThe antibody reacts with the extra-cellular part of the TNF-R II and with the soluble receptor.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7744 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. The reactivity of the antibody with cellbound or soluble TNF-Receptor is not inhibited by high concentrations of TNF-a. Minimal crossreactivity is present with human TNF-a.|
- FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD 120b antibodyCD120b antibodyCD120b antigen antibody
- Etanercept antibodyp75 antibodyp75TNFR antibodyp80 TNF alpha receptor antibodyp80 TNF-alpha receptor antibodyTBP-2 antibodyTBP2 antibodyTBPII antibodyTNF R II antibodyTNF R2 antibodyTNF R75 antibodyTNF-R2 antibodyTNF-RII antibodyTNFBR antibodyTNFR 2 antibodyTNFR-II antibodyTNFR2 antibodyTNFR75 antibodyTNFR80 antibodyTNFRII antibodyTNFRSF 1B antibodyTNFRSF1B antibodyTNR1B antibodyTNR1B_HUMAN antibodyTumor necrosis factor beta receptor antibodyTumor necrosis factor binding protein 2 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor 2 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1B precursor antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type II antibodyTumor necrosis factor-binding protein 2 antibody
References for Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody (ab7744)
ab7744 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.