TNF alpha Murine ELISA Kit (ab46105)
- Product nameTNF alpha Murine ELISA KitSee all TNF alpha kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 553.5pg/ml 11.2 2% B 8 124pg/ml 6.4 5.1% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 10 528.7pg/ml 37.3 7% B 10 132.2pg/ml 10.8 8.1%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 25 pg/ml
- Range31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
- Assay time3h 45m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
The Murine TNF alpha ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of murine tumor necrosis factor alpha (mTNF alpha) in murine serum, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant murine TNF alpha.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The murine TNF alpha Kit (mTNF alpha) is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno- Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for mTNF alpha has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. The antigen and a biotinylated polyclonal antibody specific for mTNF alpha are simultaneously incubated. Revelation step includes Streptavidin-Horse Radish peroxidase and TMB as chromogen.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant Murine TNF alpha
Range: 31 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sensitivity < 25 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-mTNFalpha Red 1 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml H2SO4 : Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Standard Yellow 2 vials Standard Diluent Buffer.x10 Concentrated Black 1 x 25ml Streptavidin HRP 2 x 5µl Washing Buffer.x200 Concentrated White 1 x 10ml
modificationsThe soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
The membrane form, but not the soluble form, is phosphorylated on serine residues. Dephosphorylation of the membrane form occurs by binding to soluble TNFRSF1A/TNFR1.
O-glycosylated; glycans contain galactose, N-acetylgalactosamine and N-acetylneuraminic acid.
- APC1 proteinCachectinDIF
- soluble formTnfTNF aTNF alphaTNF macrophage derivedTNF monocyte derivedTNF superfamily member 2 TNF-aTNF-alphaTNFA_HUMANTNFSF2Tumor necrosis factorTumor necrosis factor alphaTumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46105 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
TNF alpha Murine ELISA Kit images
Typical mTNF alpha standard curve ranging from 1000 to 31.25 pg/mL
References for TNF alpha Murine ELISA Kit (ab46105)
ab46105 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.