TNF alpha Rat Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48910)
- Product nameTNF alpha Rat Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates)See all TNF alpha kits ...
- Tests15 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeSerum
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 15 pg/ml
- Range1000 pg/ml - 31.25 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
The Rat TNF Elipair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Elipair set is intended to measure Rat TNF in cell-culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Sensitivity: < 15 pg / ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 x 96 tests Capture antibody Poly anti-rat TNFalpha 3 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody Poly anti-rat TNFalpha (Reconstitute each vial with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 3 x 0.55ml Rat TNFalpha Eli-Standard 15 vials Ready-to-use TMB 6 vials Streptavidin-HRP 3 vials
- RelevanceTNF-alpha is a cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. TNF-alpha is a potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin 1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; single-pass type II membrane protein. Processed form: Secreted protein.
- TNF alpha
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48910 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
TNF alpha Rat Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) images
Rat TNF alpha Standard curve ranging from 31.25 to 1000 pg/mL
References for TNF alpha Rat Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48910)
ab48910 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.