Anti-TNF alpha antibody [MAb11] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95536)
- Product nameAnti-TNF alpha antibody [MAb11] (Allophycocyanin)See all TNF alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MAb11] to TNF alpha (Allophycocyanin)
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
E. coli expressed, recombinant Human TNF alpha.
- Positive control
- Stimulated Human peripheral blood cells
- General notes
ab95536 is a neutralizing antibody.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Primary antibody notes ab95536 is a neutralizing antibody.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMAb11
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95536 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.25µg for 105-8 cells. A 100 µl volume is recommended for staining the cell sample.|
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
- Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in TNF are a cause of susceptibility psoriatic arthritis (PSORAS) [MIM:607507]. PSORAS is an inflammatory, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis. It is a heterogeneous disorder ranging from a mild, non-destructive disease to a severe, progressive, erosive arthropathy. Five types of psoriatic arthritis have been defined: asymmetrical oligoarthritis characterized by primary involvement of the small joints of the fingers or toes; asymmetrical arthritis which involves the joints of the extremities; symmetrical polyarthritis characterized by a rheumatoidlike pattern that can involve hands, wrists, ankles, and feet; arthritis mutilans, which is a rare but deforming and destructive condition; arthritis of the sacroiliac joints and spine (psoriatic spondylitis).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
modificationsThe soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
The membrane form, but not the soluble form, is phosphorylated on serine residues. Dephosphorylation of the membrane form occurs by binding to soluble TNFRSF1A/TNFR1.
O-glycosylated; glycans contain galactose, N-acetylgalactosamine and N-acetylneuraminic acid.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- APC1 antibody
- APC1 protein antibody
- Cachectin antibody
- DIF antibody
- Differentiation inducing factor antibody
- Macrophage cytotoxic factor antibody
- TNF alpha antibody
- TNF antibody
- TNF superfamily, member 2 antibody
- TNF, macrophage derived antibody
- TNF, monocyte derived antibody
- TNF-a antibody
- TNF-alpha antibody
- TNFA antibody
- TNFA_HUMAN antibody
- TNFSF2 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2 antibody
- Tumor Necrosis Factor, Membrane Form antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor, soluble form antibody
References for Anti-TNF alpha antibody [MAb11] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95536)
ab95536 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.