Anti-TNF alpha antibody (ab9739)
Publishing research using ab9739? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9739 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Altintas MM et al. Mast cells, macrophages, and crown-like structures distinguish subcutaneous from visceral fat in mice. J Lipid Res 52:480-8 (2011). PubMed: 21148461
- Yang B et al. Sh3pxd2b mice are a model for craniofacial dysmorphology and otitis media. PLoS One 6:e22622 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21818352
- Patel BP et al. Caloric restriction shortens lifespan through an increase in lipid peroxidation, inflammation and apoptosis in the G93A mouse, an animal model of ALS. PLoS One 5:e9386 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20195368
- Han F et al. Role for Toll-like receptor 2 in the immune response to Streptococcus pneumoniae infection in mouse otitis media. Infect Immun 77:3100-8 (2009). IHC-P . PubMed: 19414550
- Zhang B et al. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects of SERPINA3K in the retina. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 50:3943-52 (2009). PubMed: 19324842
- Hnia K et al. L-arginine decreases inflammation and modulates the nuclear factor-kappaB/matrix metalloproteinase cascade in mdx muscle fibers. Am J Pathol 172:1509-19 (2008). WB, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 18458097
- Haudek SB et al. TNF provokes cardiomyocyte apoptosis and cardiac remodeling through activation of multiple cell death pathways. J Clin Invest 117:2692-701 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17694177
- Shayakhmetov DM et al. Interference with the IL-1-signaling pathway improves the toxicity profile of systemically applied adenovirus vectors. J Immunol 174:7310-9 (2005). PubMed: 15905578