Anti-TNFRSF1A antibody (ab107860)
- Product nameAnti-TNFRSF1A antibodySee all TNFRSF1A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNFRSF1A
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 259-288 of Human TNFRSF1A (NP_001056.1).
- Positive control
- A549 cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107860 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TNFRSF1A are the cause of familial hibernian fever (FHF) [MIM:142680]; also known as tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated periodic syndrome (TRAPS). FHF is a hereditary periodic fever syndrome characterized by recurrent fever, abdominal pain, localized tender skin lesions and myalgia. Reactive amyloidosis is the main complication and occurs in 25% of cases.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted.
- CD120a antibody
- FPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibody
- p55 antibody
- p55 R antibody
- P55R antibody
- p60 antibody
- TBP 1 antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- TBPI antibody
- TNF R antibody
- TNF R I antibody
- TNF R55 antibody
- TNF-R1 antibody
- TNF-RI antibody
- TNFAR antibody
- TNFR 55 antibody
- TNFR 60 antibody
- TNFR antibody
- TNFR-I antibody
- TNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibody
- TNFR60 antibody
- TNFRI antibody
- TNFRSF1A antibody
- TNR1A_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha receptor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor binding protein 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type I antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-TNFRSF1A antibody images
Anti-TNFRSF1A antibody (ab107860) at 1/100 dilution + A549 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-TNFRSF1A antibody (ab107860)
ab107860 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.