Anti-TNPO2 antibody (ab127165)
- Product nameAnti-TNPO2 antibodySee all TNPO2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNPO2
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 584-847 of Human TNPO2
- Positive control293T cell lysate A431 cell lysate HeLa cells
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127165 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
- RelevanceTransportin 2 (TNPO2) mediates nuclear import of HuR protein in vitro. It also participates in mRNA export from the nucleus.
- Importin 3 antibodyIPO3 antibodyKaryopherin beta 2b, transportin antibody
- KPNB2B antibodyTNPO2 antibodyTransportin 2 (importin 3, karyopherin beta 2b) antibodyTransportin 2 (Importin 3, karyopherin beta 2b), isoform CRA b antibodyTransportin 2 antibodyTRN2 antibody
Anti-TNPO2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-TNPO2 antibody (ab127165) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 100 kDa
ab127165, at 1/500 dilution, detects paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, by Confocal immunofluorescence analysis (Olympus FV10i)
References for Anti-TNPO2 antibody (ab127165)
ab127165 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.