Anti-TNPO2 antibody (ab82655)
- Product nameAnti-TNPO2 antibodySee all TNPO2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNPO2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 611-660 (LVQKTLAQAM MYTQHPEQYE APDKDFMIVA LDLLSGLAEG LGGHVEQLVA) of Human TNPO2 (NP_038461).
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceTransportin 2 (TNPO2) mediates nuclear import of HuR protein in vitro. It also participates in mRNA export from the nucleus.
- Importin 3 antibodyIPO3 antibodyKaryopherin beta 2b, transportin antibody
- KPNB2B antibodyTNPO2 antibodyTransportin 2 (importin 3, karyopherin beta 2b) antibodyTransportin 2 (Importin 3, karyopherin beta 2b), isoform CRA b antibodyTransportin 2 antibodyTRN2 antibody
Anti-TNPO2 antibody images
Anti-TNPO2 antibody (ab82655) at 1 µg/ml (5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat cell lysate. at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 100 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TNPO2 antibody (ab82655)
ab82655 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.