Anti-TRAIL antibody [55B709.3] (ab12124)
- Product nameAnti-TRAIL antibody [55B709.3]See all TRAIL primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [55B709.3] to TRAIL
- Specificityab12124 reacts with human TRAIL.
- Tested applicationsWB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 17-35 of Human TRAIL.
- Positive control
- Jurkat whole-cell extract.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number55B709.3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12124 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33.7 kDa). For optimal results primary antibody incubation should be performed at room temperature.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to TRAIL (ab9959). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 0.2µg/ml with ab9959 as Detection.|
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF10A/TRAILR1, TNFRSF10B/TRAILR2, TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and possibly also to TNFRSF11B/OPG. Induces apoptosis. Its activity may be modulated by binding to the decoy receptors TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and TNFRSF11B/OPG that cannot induce apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidespread; most predominant in spleen, lung and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Apo 2 ligand antibody
- Apo 2L antibody
- Apo-2 ligand antibody
- Apo-2L antibody
- APO2L antibody
- CD 253 antibody
- CD253 antibody
- CD253 antigen antibody
- Chemokine tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10 antibody
- Protein TRAIL antibody
- TL 2 antibody
- TL2 antibody
- TNF Related Apoptosis Inducing Ligand antibody
- TNF related apoptosis inducing ligand TRAIL antibody
- TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand antibody
- TNF10_HUMAN antibody
- TNFSF 10 antibody
- TNFSF10 antibody
- TNFSF10 protein antibody
- TRAIL antibody
- TRAIL PEN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor (ligand) family member 10 antibody
- Tumor Necrosis Factor (ligand) Superfamily Member 10 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor apoptosis inducing ligand splice variant delta antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10 antibody
Anti-TRAIL antibody [55B709.3] images
Predicted band size : 33.7 kDa
TRAIL detection by Western blot. The analysis of 10 µg of total cell extract from Jurkat cells with ab12124 at a 2 ug/ml dilution.
References for Anti-TRAIL antibody [55B709.3] (ab12124)
ab12124 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.