Anti-TRAIL antibody [55B709.3] (ab12124)
- Product nameAnti-TRAIL antibody [55B709.3]See all TRAIL primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [55B709.3] to TRAIL
- Specificityab12124 reacts with human TRAIL.
- Tested applicationsWB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 17-35 of Human TRAIL.
- Positive controlJurkat whole-cell extract.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number55B709.3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12124 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33.7 kDa). For optimal results primary antibody incubation should be performed at room temperature.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to TRAIL (ab9959). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 0.2µg/ml with ab9959 as Detection.|
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF10A/TRAILR1, TNFRSF10B/TRAILR2, TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and possibly also to TNFRSF11B/OPG. Induces apoptosis. Its activity may be modulated by binding to the decoy receptors TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and TNFRSF11B/OPG that cannot induce apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidespread; most predominant in spleen, lung and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Apo 2 ligand antibodyApo 2L antibodyApo-2 ligand antibody
- Apo-2L antibodyAPO2L antibodyCD 253 antibodyCD253 antibodyCD253 antigen antibodyChemokine tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10 antibodyProtein TRAIL antibodyTL 2 antibodyTL2 antibodyTNF Related Apoptosis Inducing Ligand antibodyTNF related apoptosis inducing ligand TRAIL antibodyTNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand antibodyTNF10_HUMAN antibodyTNFSF 10 antibodyTNFSF10 antibodyTNFSF10 protein antibodyTRAIL antibodyTRAIL PEN antibodyTumor necrosis factor (ligand) family member 10 antibodyTumor Necrosis Factor (ligand) Superfamily Member 10 antibodyTumor necrosis factor apoptosis inducing ligand splice variant delta antibodyTumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10 antibody
Anti-TRAIL antibody [55B709.3] images
Predicted band size : 33.7 kDa
TRAIL detection by Western blot. The analysis of 10 µg of total cell extract from Jurkat cells with ab12124 at a 2 ug/ml dilution.
References for Anti-TRAIL antibody [55B709.3] (ab12124)
ab12124 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.