Anti-TREM1 antibody (ab57260)
- Product nameAnti-TREM1 antibodySee all TREM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to TREM1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 21-235 of Human TREM1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57260 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionStimulates neutrophil and monocyte-mediated inflammatory responses. Triggers release of pro-inflammatory chemokines and cytokines, as well as increased surface expression of cell activation markers. Amplifier of inflammatory responses that are triggered by bacterial and fungal infections and is a crucial mediator of septic shock.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in adult liver, lung and spleen than in corresponding fetal tissue. Also expressed in the lymph node, placenta, spinal cord and heart tissues. Expression is more elevated in peripheral blood leukocytes than in the bone marrow and in normal cells than malignant cells. Expressed at low levels in the early development of the hematopoietic system and in the promonocytic stage and at high levels in mature monocytes. Strongly expressed in acute inflammatory lesions caused by bacteria and fungi. Isoform 2 was detected in the lung, liver and mature monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD354 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000018206 antibody
- TREM 1 antibody
- TREM-1 antibody
- TREM1 antibody
- TREM1_HUMAN antibody
- Triggering receptor expressed on monocytes 1 antibody
- Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1 antibody
- Triggering receptor TREM 1 antibody
- Triggering receptor TREM1 antibody
Anti-TREM1 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57260 TREM1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Detected band size is around 50 kDa.
References for Anti-TREM1 antibody (ab57260)
ab57260 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.