Anti-TRPC5 antibody (ab68844)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68844 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 111 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThought to form a receptor-activated non-selective calcium permeant cation channel. Probably is operated by a phosphatidylinositol second messenger system activated by receptor tyrosine kinases or G-protein coupled receptors. Has also been shown to be calcium-selective (By similarity). May also be activated by intracellular calcium store depletion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain with higher levels in fetal brain. Found in cerebellum and occipital pole.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family. STrpC subfamily. TRPC5 sub-subfamily.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Htrp 5 antibodyHtrp-5 antibodyHtrp5 antibody
- Short transient receptor potential channel 5 antibodyTransient receptor potential cation channel subfamily C member 5 antibodyTransient receptor potential channel 5 antibodyTransient receptor protein 5 antibodyTRP 5 antibodyTRP-5 antibodyTRP5 antibodyTRPC 5 antibodyTrpC5 antibodyTRPC5_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-TRPC5 antibody (ab68844)
ab68844 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.