Anti-TReP132 antibody (ab116240)
- Product nameAnti-TReP132 antibodySee all TReP132 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TReP132
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 (MGDQQLYKTN HVGHGGENLF YQQPPLGVHS GLGHSYGNTI SGAGMDAPQA) of Mouse TReP132 (NP_766210.1).
- Positive control
- Mouse intestine lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 132 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionActivates transcription of CYP11A1. Interaction with CREBBP and EP300 results in a synergistic transcriptional activation of CYP11A1.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression was seen in thymus, testis and adrenal cortex, expressed also in the adrenal medulla, thyroid, and stomach. Highly expressed in steroidogenic JEG-3 and MCF-7 cells, low expression was seen in non-steroidogenic HepG2 and HK293 cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 ELM2 domain.
Contains 1 SANT domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- BCAR2 antibody
- Breast cancer anti estrogen resistance 2 antibody
- Breast cancer anti-estrogen resistance 2 antibody
- dJ139D8.5 antibody
- HSA277276 antibody
- RAPA antibody
- rapa 1 antibody
- rapa 2 antibody
- rapa1 antibody
- rapa2 antibody
- RP1 139D8.5 antibody
- Transcriptional regulating factor 1 antibody
- Transcriptional regulating protein 132 antibody
- Transcriptional-regulating factor 1 antibody
- Transcriptional-regulating protein 132 antibody
- TREF1_HUMAN antibody
- TReP 132 antibody
- TREP132 antibody
- TRERF1 antibody
- Zinc finger protein rapa antibody
- Zinc finger transcription factor TReP 132 antibody
- Zinc finger transcription factor TReP-132 antibody
Anti-TReP132 antibody images
Anti-TReP132 antibody (ab116240) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse intestine lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 132 kDa
References for Anti-TReP132 antibody (ab116240)
ab116240 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.