Anti-TSG101 antibody (ab70974)
- Product nameAnti-TSG101 antibodySee all TSG101 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TSG101
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the C-terminal region of human TSG101, conjugated to KLH.
- Positive controlZR75-1 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70974 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).|
- FunctionComponent of the ESCRT-I complex, a regulator of vesicular trafficking process. Binds to ubiquitinated cargo proteins and is required for the sorting of endocytic ubiquitinated cargos into multivesicular bodies (MVBs). Mediates the association between the ESCRT-0 and ESCRT-I complex. Required for completion of cytokinesis; the function requires CEP55. May be involved in cell growth and differentiation. Acts as a negative growth regulator. Involved in the budding of many viruses through an interaction with viral proteins that contain a late-budding motif P-[ST]-A-P. This interaction is essential for viral particle budding of numerous retroviruses.
- Tissue specificityHeart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. UEV subfamily.
Contains 1 SB (steadiness box) domain.
Contains 1 UEV (ubiquitin E2 variant) domain.
- DomainThe UEV domain is required for the interaction of the complex with ubiquitin. It also mediates the interaction with PTAP/PSAP motifs of HIV-1 P6 protein and human spumaretrovirus Gag protein.
The coiled coil domain may interact with stathmin.
The UEV domain binds ubiquitin and P-[ST]-A-P peptide motif independently.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated at multiple sites by LRSAM1 and by MGRN1. Ubiquitination inactivates it, possibly by regulating its shuttling between an active membrane-bound protein and an inactive soluble form. Ubiquitination by MGRN1 requires the presence of UBE2D1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Nucleus. Late endosome membrane. Mainly cytoplasmic. Membrane-associated when active and soluble when inactive. Depending on the stage of the cell cycle, detected in the nucleus. Colocalized with CEP55 in the midbody during cytokinesis.
- ESCRT I complex subunit TSG101 antibodyESCRT-I complex subunit TSG101 antibodyTS101_HUMAN antibody
- TSG 10 antibodyTSG 101 antibodyTSG10 antibodyTsg101 antibodyTumor susceptibility gene 10 antibodyTumor susceptibility gene 101 antibodyTumor susceptibility gene 101 protein antibodyTumor susceptibility protein antibodyTumor susceptibility protein isoform 3 antibodyVPS 23 antibodyVPS23 antibody
Anti-TSG101 antibody images
Anti-TSG101 antibody (ab70974) at 1/100 dilution + ZR75-1 cell lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa
References for Anti-TSG101 antibody (ab70974)
ab70974 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.