Anti-TSH antibody [057-11005] (ab130758)
- Product nameAnti-TSH antibody [057-11005]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [057-11005] to TSH
- SpecificityCross reactivity: TSH 100%, hCG 0.0%, LH 2.1%, FSH 1.0%
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, SDS-PAGE more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
TSH from Human pituitary gland.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 0.14% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab130758 is purified from Mouse ascites, and is >80% pure (SDS-PAGE). DEAE chromatography. The product is 0.2 µm filtered.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number057-11005
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- RelevanceThyroid stimulating hormone, also known as thyrotropin, is secreted from cells in the anterior pituitary called thyrotrophs, finds its receptors on epithelial cells in the thyroid gland, and stimulates that gland to synthesize and release thyroid hormones. TSH is a glycoprotein hormone composed of two subunits which are non covalently bound to one another. The alpha subunit of TSH is also present in two other pituitary glycoprotein hormones, follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone, and, in primates, in the placental hormone chorionic gonadotropin. Each of these hormones also has a unique beta subunit, which provides receptor specificity. In other words, TSH is composed of alpha subunit bound to the TSH beta subunit, and TSH associates only with its own receptor. Free alpha and beta subunits have essentially no biological activity.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha antibodyCG ALPHA antibodyCGA antibody
- CGA protein antibodyChoriogonadotropin alpha chain antibodyChorionic gonadotrophin alpha subunit antibodyChorionic gonadotropin alpha polypeptide antibodyFollicle stimulating hormone alpha chain antibodyFollitropin alpha chain antibodyFSH alpha antibodyFSHA antibodyGlycoprotein hormones alpha chain antibodyGlycoprotein hormones alpha polypeptide antibodyGPHa antibodyGPHA1 antibodyHCG antibodyLHA antibodyLSH alpha antibodyLuteinizing hormone alpha chain antibodyLutropin alpha chain antibodyThyroid stimulating hormone alpha chain antibodyThyroid stimulating hormone antibodyThyroid stimulating hormone beta antibodyThyroid stimulating hormone beta subunit antibodyThyroid stimulating hormone subunit beta antibodyThyroid Stimulation Hormone antibodyThyrotropin alfa antibodyThyrotropin alpha chain antibodyThyrotropin antibodyThyrotropin beta subunit antibodyThyrotropin subunit beta antibodyTSH A antibodyTSH alpha antibodyTSH B antibodyTSH beta antibodyTSHA antibodyTSHB antibody
References for Anti-TSH antibody [057-11005] (ab130758)
ab130758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.