Anti-TUBA1A antibody (ab95966)
- Product nameAnti-TUBA1A antibodySee all TUBA1A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TUBA1A
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 37-286 of Human TUBA1A (NP_006000).
- Positive control293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 or Raji cell lysate. A431 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95966 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- RelevanceTubulin is the major constituent of microtubules. It binds two moles of GTP, one at an exchangeable site on the beta chain and one at a non-exchangeable site on the alpha-chain.
- Cellular localizationmicrotubule
- Alpha tubulin 3 antibodyB alpha 1 antibodyFLJ25113 antibody
- LIS3 antibodyTUBA3 antibodyTubulin alpha 1a antibodyTubulin alpha 1A chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3 antibodyTubulin alpha 3 chain antibodyTubulin alpha brain specific antibodyTubulin B alpha 1 antibody
Anti-TUBA1A antibody images
All lanes : Anti-TUBA1A antibody (ab95966) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
ab95966 at 1/200 dilution staining TUBA1A in paraformaldehyde-fixed A431 cells by immunofluorescence. ab95966 has been merged with a DNA probe in the lower image.
References for Anti-TUBA1A antibody (ab95966)
ab95966 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.