Tace Human ELISA Kit (ab113321)
- Product nameTace Human ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 70 pg/ml
- Range78.15 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 98.65 89% - 124% Serum 112.3 85% - 132% Plasma 101.1 72% - 128%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab113321 Human Tace (TNF-alpha converting enzyme) ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Tace in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants . This assay employs an antibody specific for human Tace coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Tace present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human Tace antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Tace bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent B Item E 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C Item L 1 x 30ml Detection Antibody Tace Item F 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml Tace Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-Human Tace Item A 1 unit TACE Standard Human (recombinant) 2 vials TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- SwissProt: P78536 Human
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Tace Human ELISA Kit (ab113321)
This product has been referenced in:
- Erdoes G et al. CD62L (L-selectin) shedding for assessment of perioperative immune sensitivity in patients undergoing cardiac surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass. PLoS One 8:e53045 (2013). ELISA ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23301018) »