Anti-Tbx3 antibody (ab113275)
- Product nameAnti-Tbx3 antibodySee all Tbx3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Tbx3
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 400-450 of Human Tbx3 (NP_057653.3).
- Positive controlHeLa and 293T whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH 7 to 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113275 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to Tbx3 immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor involved in developmental processes. Probably plays a role in limb pattern formation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TBX3 are the cause of ulnar-mammary syndrome (UMS) [MIM:181450]. UMS is characterized by ulnar ray defects, obesity, hypogenitalism, delayed puberty, hypoplasia of nipples and apocrine glands.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 T-box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Bladder cancer related protein XHL antibodyT box 3 antibodyT-box protein 3 antibody
- T-box transcription factor TBX3 antibodyTbx3 antibodyTBX3 ISO antibodyTBX3_HUMAN antibodyUMS antibodyXHL antibody
Anti-Tbx3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Tbx3 antibody (ab113275) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Detection of Tbx3 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab113275 at 1µg/ml staining Tbx3 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab113275 at 6µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 3 minutes.
References for Anti-Tbx3 antibody (ab113275)
ab113275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.