Anti-Tetanus Toxoid antibody [B418M] (ab75561)
- Product nameAnti-Tetanus Toxoid antibody [B418M]See all Tetanus Toxoid primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B418M] to Tetanus Toxoid
- Specificityab75561 recognises tetanus toxin (tetanospasmin, TeNT). It has toxin neutralization activity (in vivo assay).
- Tested applicationsWB, Indirect ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Clostridium tetani
Supernatant from Clostridium tetani
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from ascites. Purity: >95% pure.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB418M
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75561 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 151 kDa.|
|Indirect ELISA||I-ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceTetanus toxoid is derived from the toxin released by Clostridium Tetanis that causes the disease tetanus. It is used as a vaccine to prevent tetanus or to help boost the immune response to other vaccines. A toxoid is a substance that has been treated to destroy its toxic properties but that retains the capacity to stimulate production of antitoxins, used in immunization. Tetanus toxoid is produced by formaldehyde inactivation of pure neuro toxin. Each lot is verified to be non toxic. In addition to being a potent antigen, tetanus toxoid is a useful carrier protein for making polysaccharides and haptens immunogenic.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Clostridium tetani toxoid antibody
- Tentoxylysin antibody
- Tetanus toxin antibody
- tetX antibody
References for Anti-Tetanus Toxoid antibody [B418M] (ab75561)
ab75561 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.