Anti-Tetanus Toxoid antibody (ab68494)
- Product nameAnti-Tetanus Toxoid antibodySee all Tetanus Toxoid primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Tetanus Toxoid
- Specificityab68494 reacts with Tetanus toxoid in bacterial and infected tissue samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Immunodiffusion more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Tetanus toxoid of Clostridium tetani.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68494 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunodiffusion||ID: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- RelevanceTetanus toxoid is derived from the toxin released by Clostridium Tetanis that causes the disease tetanus. It is used as a vaccine to prevent tetanus or to help boost the immune response to other vaccines. A toxoid is a substance that has been treated to destroy its toxic properties but that retains the capacity to stimulate production of antitoxins, used in immunization. Tetanus toxoid is produced by formaldehyde inactivation of pure neuro toxin. Each lot is verified to be non toxic. In addition to being a potent antigen, tetanus toxoid is a useful carrier protein for making polysaccharides and haptens immunogenic.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Clostridium tetani toxoid antibody
- Tentoxylysin antibody
- Tetanus toxin antibody
- tetX antibody
References for Anti-Tetanus Toxoid antibody (ab68494)
ab68494 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.