Anti-Thrombospondin antibody (ab91241)
- Product nameAnti-Thrombospondin antibodySee all Thrombospondin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thrombospondin
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the N-terminal region of human Thrombospondin.
- Positive controlMDA-MB231 membrane lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91241 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 129 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAdhesive glycoprotein that mediates cell-to-cell and cell-to-matrix interactions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thrombospondin family.
Contains 3 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 TSP C-terminal (TSPC) domain.
Contains 1 TSP N-terminal (TSPN) domain.
Contains 3 TSP type-1 domains.
Contains 8 TSP type-3 repeats.
Contains 1 VWFC domain.
- THBS 1 antibodyTHBS antibodyTHBS1 antibody
- Thrombospondin 1 antibodyThrombospondin-1 antibodyTSP 1 antibodyTSP antibodyTSP1 antibodyTSP1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Thrombospondin antibody images
Anti-Thrombospondin antibody (ab91241) at 1/100 dilution + MDA-MB231 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 129 kDa
References for Anti-Thrombospondin antibody (ab91241)
ab91241 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.