Anti-Thy1.2 antibody [30-H12] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25694)
- Product nameAnti-Thy1.2 antibody [30-H12] (Phycoerythrin)See all Thy1.2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [30-H12] to Thy1.2 (Phycoerythrin)
- SpecificityThis antibody does not cross react with mouse and rat strains bearing the Thy 1.1 alloantigen.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available. (Mouse)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilising agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Primary antibody notes This antibody has been shown to be useful in 'in vivo' and 'in vitro' studies of T cell depletion.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number30-H12
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25694 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceCD90/Thy 1 is a GPI anchored molecule and one of the smallest members of the immunoglobulin superfamily, it contains a single V type (immunoglobulin like) domain. The Thy 1.2 alloantigen is expressed on all thymocytes, peripheral T lymphocytes, and some intraepithelial T cells of most mouse strains. It is also expressed in the brain and at varying levels on other non lymphoid tissues. Thy 1.2 may play a role in cell cell or cell ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; attached to the membrane by a GPI anchor.
- CD90 antibodyCD90 antigen antibodyCD90.2 antibody
- CDw90 antibodyT25 antibodyTheta antigen antibodyThy 1 antigen antibodyThy 1 membrane glycoprotein antibodyThy 1.2 antibodyThy-1 cell surface antigen antibodythy-1 membrane glycoprotein antibodyThy-1 T-cell antigen antibodyThy1 cell surface antigen antibodyThymus cell antigen 1 theta antibodythymus cell antigen 1, theta antibody
References for Anti-Thy1.2 antibody [30-H12] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25694)
ab25694 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.