Anti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody (ab82230)
- Product nameAnti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibodySee all Thymidine Kinase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thymidine Kinase 1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center region of Human Thymidine Kinase 1
- Positive controlCEM cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS. Storage:
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymidine kinase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser-13 in mitosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- cytosolic antibodyKITH_HUMAN antibodyThymidine kinase 1 antibody
- Thymidine kinase 1 soluble antibodyThymidine kinase 1 soluble isoform antibodyThymidine kinase antibodyThymidine kinase cytosolic antibodyTK 1 antibodyTK 2 antibodyTK1 antibodyTk1a antibodyTk1b antibodyTK2 antibody
Anti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody images
Anti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody (ab82230) at 1/50 dilution + CEM cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Thymidine Kinase 1 antibody (ab82230)
ab82230 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.