Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody (ab42565)
- Product nameAnti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibodySee all Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
A peptide corresponding to a region of Human THRA
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate and human skin tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Retinoic & Retinoid
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42565 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects bands of approximately 58 kDa and 47kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa (isoform 2) and 47kDa (isoform 1)).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNuclear hormone receptor. High affinity receptor for triiodothyronine.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in THRA are the cause of congenital hypothyroidism non-goitrous type 6 (CHNG6) [MIM:614450]. A disease characterized by growth retardation, developmental retardation, skeletal dysplasia, borderline low thyroxine levels and high triiodothyronine levels. There is differential sensitivity to thyroid hormone action, with retention of hormone responsiveness in the hypothalamic pituitary axis and liver but skeletal, gastrointestinal, and myocardial resistance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 396251 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 281531 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 403601 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 7067 Human
- Entrez Gene: 21833 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 81812 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 30670 Zebrafish
- Omim: 190120 Human
- SwissProt: P04625 Chicken
- SwissProt: E2QZW9 Dog
- SwissProt: P10827 Human
- SwissProt: P63058 Mouse
- SwissProt: O97716 Pig
- SwissProt: P63059 Rat
- SwissProt: Q28570 Sheep
- SwissProt: Q98867 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 724 Human
- Unigene: 265917 Mouse
- Unigene: 442648 Mouse
- Unigene: 11307 Rat
- AR7 antibody
- Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog antibody
- c ERBA 1 antibody
- c ERBA ALPHA 2 antibody
- C erbA alpha antibody
- c-erbA-1 antibody
- C-erbA-alpha antibody
- cerbA protein antibody
- cerbAalpha antibody
- EAR 7 antibody
- EAR 7.1 antibody
- EAR 7.2 antibody
- EAR-7 antibody
- EAR7 antibody
- ERB T 1 antibody
- ERBA 1 antibody
- ERBA ALPHA antibody
- ERBA antibody
- ERBA related 7 antibody
- ERBA1 antibody
- Erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog avian antibody
- MGC000261 antibody
- MGC43240 antibody
- NR1A 1 antibody
- Nr1a1 antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group A member 1 antibody
- Oncogene ERBA antibody
- THA_HUMAN antibody
- THRA antibody
- Thra1 antibody
- Thra2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (verba) oncogene homolog 1 formerly ERBA1) antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha antibody
- TR alpha 1 antibody
- TR alpha 2 antibody
- Tra1 antibody
- Triiodothyronine receptor antibody
- V-erbA-related protein 7 antibody
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody images
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody (ab42565) at 0.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skimmed milk in PBS
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 58, 47 kDa
Observed band size : 47,58 kDa
ab42565 at 4ug/ml concentration, staining human THRA in squamous epithelial cells of human skin (indicated by arrows) by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin fixed Paraffin embedded tissue.
References for Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody (ab42565)
ab42565 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.