Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody, prediluted (ab15544)
- Product nameAnti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody, predilutedSee all Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Pig
Synthetic peptide: DPEENSARSPDGKRKRKNGQ, corresponding to amino acids 13 to 32 of human TR alpha1 protein.
- Positive controlColon carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Retinoic & Retinoid
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNuclear hormone receptor. High affinity receptor for triiodothyronine.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in THRA are the cause of congenital hypothyroidism non-goitrous type 6 (CHNG6) [MIM:614450]. A disease characterized by growth retardation, developmental retardation, skeletal dysplasia, borderline low thyroxine levels and high triiodothyronine levels. There is differential sensitivity to thyroid hormone action, with retention of hormone responsiveness in the hypothalamic pituitary axis and liver but skeletal, gastrointestinal, and myocardial resistance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- AR7 antibodyAvian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog antibodyc ERBA 1 antibody
- c ERBA ALPHA 2 antibodyC erbA alpha antibodyc-erbA-1 antibodyC-erbA-alpha antibodycerbA protein antibodycerbAalpha antibodyEAR 7 antibodyEAR 7.1 antibodyEAR 7.2 antibodyEAR-7 antibodyEAR7 antibodyERB T 1 antibodyERBA 1 antibodyERBA ALPHA antibodyERBA antibodyERBA related 7 antibodyERBA1 antibodyErythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog avian antibodyMGC000261 antibodyMGC43240 antibodyNR1A 1 antibodyNr1a1 antibodyNuclear receptor subfamily 1 group A member 1 antibodyOncogene ERBA antibodyTHA_HUMAN antibodyTHRA antibodyThra1 antibodyThra2 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (verba) oncogene homolog 1 formerly ERBA1) antibodyThyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor alpha 2 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor alpha antibodyTR alpha 1 antibodyTR alpha 2 antibodyTra1 antibodyTriiodothyronine receptor antibodyV-erbA-related protein 7 antibody
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody, prediluted images
ab15544 staining thyroid hormone receptor alpha 1 and 2 in colon carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry (formalin/paraffin).
References for Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 1+2 antibody, prediluted (ab15544)
ab15544 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.